Coming to Austin for SXSW? If so, join us on Thursday, March 9th for the Do More with Email! Hackathon presented by Sendgrid and Context.IO! Email is highly valuable yet oft-ignored data source. The hackathon will help you learn how to do more with email data! We’ll have a number of engineers from Sendgrid and Context.IO on hand to assist each team. This promises to be a fun event!
The guidelines for the event are pretty easy: Your app must simply use email data in an interesting way (while adhering to our privacy policies, of course). We have a number of awards you could win:
- Best Overall – In addition to a cash prize and an awesome award for the victors, these winners will also have the chance to present their app idea to the top accelerators from across the country! Plus, they will be the VIP Guests at exclusive SXSW party featuring T-Pain
- Best Integration of Both APIs – Work your magic using both the Sendgrid and Context.IO APIs and this prize could be yours!
- Best Integration of Context.IO – Context.IO makes it simple to fetch email data so you can focus on what makes your product great.
- Best Integration of Sendgrid – The Sendgrid API ensures all of your most important emails reach the inbox.
- Best Pitch – Wow us with your final presentation and this prize is yours!
- Best Integration to Existing App – A good app can be made great simply by using the powerful APIs from Sendgrid and Context.IO!
- Social Good Award – Could your app makes the world a better place? Then this prize is for you!
- “Just crazy enough it might work” Award – For the app that is so crazy that it just might be genius.
- Best Design – Let’s see those design skills! Bonus points for use of the party parrot.
- Best Shopping App – Can you leverage the receipt data from emails to build a cool shopping app?